Videographer Marius Zaharia

WEVA interview with wedding videographer Marius Zaharia from Bacau, Romania

Go to portfolio
WEVA interview with wedding videographer Marius Zaharia from Bacau, Romania, number of photo 1
Do you work alone or you have a team? Tell about yourself and your studio.
In most of the events I work alone, surely when I work I work in team. I do not have a studio where I work, I work from home.
For how long do you work as a wedding videographer? Where do you work (office or Internet)?
Wedding videographer is four years but in the video field I have a 10 years experience.
How there was an idea to become the wedding videographer?
The idea of ​​becoming a wedding videographer was after a season I made for a company and then I said why not do the same thing for me. That motivated me even more to work and evolve.
What is your favourite part of work? What other directions of business do you develop except of video filming?
My favorite part and here I refer to the wedding day is at the church why I say this because - I think there are the biggest emotions and there as a videographer I can get the most out of them. For now, I have no other business
How you think if WEVA unites all best colleagues, can it make our work better and help videography?
Surely any videogame community is beneficial and only unity can evolve and grow in the field
What do you think of the results of WEVA Award?
A very good opinion and this is seen in the work of my colleagues.
Would you like to tell something to your colleagues?
Great success to be as creative as possible!
· 448 views ·

Comments:

Only registered users can leave comments. Sign up or Sign in